Thursday 5 October 2017

Trying to survive an adventure in hotel staying - Vlog14


In this, my 14th vlog I go to Lyon France, and a few other places like Wallingford in Oxfordshire and discover there is a Violin repair and sales shop. I've never seen that. It's been a crazy few months and it's stopped me from doing regular weekly vlogs, so this video is a mish mash of the last couple of months. From my first ever trip to Gatwick Airport, to my first trip to Lyon in France and my first time flying with the easyjet airline, to the first time staying near my workplace, and staying in a really old hotel in Manchester. So in this video, I have stayed in 5 hotels but I've only filmed 2-3. List of Hotels: Ibis Lyon, Travel Lodge, The Grand Manchester, Holiday Inn, The George in Wallingford And I am currently on another crazy week travelling
https://youtu.be/UDB5wRVxF2U

No comments:

Post a Comment