Thursday 26 November 2020

DaVinci Resolve 17 Install and Test - Moving Away from Premiere Pro CC


DaVinci Resolve 17 Install and Test - Moving Away from Premiere Pro CC The title says it all, I want to move away from Adobe Premiere Pro and the subscription service because I do not use it enough on a daily or weekly basis to make it financially viable, especially in the current climate when weddings and events are not allowed to go forward. It really does not make sense. My history with editing software started with Cyberlinks freely bundled software which came with my flatbed scanner of al things. I quickly moved over to Premiere. I used Final Cut Pro for a few wedding movies and a rough cut of an actual film, but at the time it was not for me. It's one off price is now looking very lucrative for me. I installed DaVinci Resolve 14 on my Windows laptop many years ago now, but I never really gave it the time of day. But as it's free, and because trying free software before putting money down is better than regretting later, I start my video series on video editing programs. I hope you enjoy it. Please like a subscribe and I hope to bring you more great videos.
https://youtu.be/_oPmfVelEvc

No comments:

Post a Comment